Penguins

Penguins
My favorite animal...ever!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Welcome! =)

Take a deep breathe and brace yourself. Your about to take a journey into the mind and opinions of a teenage girl. I welcome you with open arms and as the candlestick in "Beauty and the Beast" would say, "It is with deepest pride
and greatest pleasure that [I] welcome you tonight. And now [I] invite you to relax, let [me] pull up a chair as the dining room proudly presents - your dinner!"
Of course, dear reader, you are not off to enjoy a scrumptious french meal (even though that sounds sooooooo good right now!) but are about to enjoy a hopefully satisfying and meaningful series of blogs. I will try at the best of my ability to create an array of great blogs that will entertain and delight you. I come prepared with no special writing training under my belt and have no great tales of fantastic adventures across the world and beyond. I come to you just with my love of writing, passion for cooking, heart for animals, people and Jesus and desire to live life to the fullest. To me, these seem like good building blocks for a blogger and I hope you think so too.

Adios for now and thank you for embarking on my blogging journey with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment